Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Bucket O'Lard List


The Bucket O'Lard List


Thus, the time will eventually be here when I am able to take part in any activity I want.

Being fat excluded me so much that I wanted to do over the years. Some because of my physical size and weight and others because of a natural instinct to want to protect me against possible ridicule that might come my way after the fact.

I'm sure you've seen many great men and women on shows like Springer or Kyle, exhibiting and extolling the virtues of being fat, how it is their right and it is a wonderful way to live life etc Now may well be true for them and good luck to them, but do not let that you have to think that all overweight people enjoy being the center of attention, for one, certainly not the spotlight.

I have said before, now I'm a little wall flower which is surprising when I spent the first 35 years of my life being a focal point. I was confident, stubborn and nothing kind of person. I liked to sing on stage, I loved to have people know me, and know when I was around. I'd be happy to do night work club door, I sold cars and everything in my life was focused on being bigger than the guys life until I was larger than life. Now it's a very different story. I will not say I skulk unnoticed but I certainly did not scream or draw attention to myself. I keep out of public view as much as possible and I put much of this down to the self-image issues arising from my weight.

I had mental health problems for years, not particularly bad, but the mood swings were the main thing. Uncontrolled anger for no reason and feeling low, unless I was busy. Just the usual daily stuff that affects us all, but I had no way to deal with it. I said that this kind of behavior is pretty standard fare among overweight and it is not uncommon to be on Prozac and always things to improve. We still have dark days but overall, things are better. However, there are side effects that come Prozac and although never spoken clinically, many people have told how once they started taking the drug weight began to rise in a more and more out of control quick gain. Now I'm sure this is not always the case with everyone who takes, but that was certainly the case for me. I was not obese until I was on Prozac for several years. I do not think it deprives you of ambition, certainly not, it gives you the strength to go every day for sure, but I'm sure he took away the little bit of a stop button that I may have when he came to my weight. I'm positive the drug stopped worrying about being overweight until overweight is out of hand and even then I did not really worry about it. I knew there was a clinical problem and my doctor helped me fix it. Today I am not worried about it because Prozac helps me with my weight being quite happy to stay in and reduce my social activities to an absolute minimum reduce the chances of ever having that issue. This is a terrible way to live, behave like a hermit, but I'm certain to become island is definitely a weight gain byproduct.

So after the surgery and weight loss, it will be time to change.

I have a bucket list of sorts, not to do before I hit the thing, but more to do with the opportunity that now I could. I will list and explain to you below.

1. Drive a rally car I have bought for my 40th birthday one day lead to a very highly regarded rally school and when I inquired, I was told that I could not participate in the day until that I was under 18 stone weight. Well, that was tried for but never achieved and I still have not managed to get my back contractions while performing a Scandinavian film. Warning Paddy Hopkirk ...

2. Driving a race car: I never really used to be in what I started to follow my brother racetracks in the United Kingdom and watch practice and the race in classic cars racing. Be very generous person, it is, I'm sure he would let me sit in any of its cars and if I have proved that I was enough of them able to conduct, he let me have a go well, I am sure. However, I must be half my size to get in them and this is where the problems begin. I have not been half my size since I was 14 and at that time it was not a choice of fat on me. With that in mind, I think driving a car around the track would be great and if it's a classic good, but probably not a better Morris Minor ...

3. Building a bike track day: and race around the track. You see the theme here that I started, almost everything to do with gasoline ... I want to buy a bike and former sportsmen and strip down to the bare bones in order to ride on a track. Now, the cost is not great, but what stops me is what would I look like in a set of leathers, that's assuming I could find that fit. It would be like the letter D decided to go racing ...

4. Restore and old Lambretta scooter and ride in the summer looking like a young Jimmy in Quadrophenia cool ... Yes, I know the original ship sailed from my dock there for many years, but in order to maintain a minimum of the stuff, I certainly would not get on until my belly was almost gone.

5. Complete my tattoos: I have several tattoos and although I like them very much, I became a timid touch needle and therefore still have unfinished business in some areas. Why wait until you ask? Well my logic is that if I am small, the needle will not have to travel so far to cover my body shrinking and so I will not be exposed to as much pain. Probably does not work like that, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

6. Pull: For several years, my social activities were really limited to the minimum. I became happy to stay at home and watch TV, listen to music, read and especially write. I readily admit that I let my friends down on many occasion because the thought of going out and in a crowd of people is often too much for me. So from the first day of the weight loss, I will begin accepting invitations whenever I can not just limit myself to my local pub down the street and it's only once a month at the most I have you know L

7. Back to attend football matches: Size makes the prospect of traveling in crowded public transport very unenjoyable thing. I can not take long at all, so I have to sit assured. It is never a guarantee, unless I travel first class and the cost of the day is going through the roof. Once I'm in football, there is always much more walking than I can handle and seat in the stadium (although the Emirates is a modern and spacious place) for me is like being crushed in a sardine can and I am only aware of eviction my neighbor seat and ruining their entertainment in the afternoon. I either need to lose weight or start supporting a team that nobody will see if I get a seat for each cheek ...

8. Go on holiday: I have not been good for holidays for many years, I guess in the fifteen region. The Journey is the first thing that puts us off big people like going anywhere, then fear of DVT because I can not move in the seat and finally, when I get a lovely warm hand and go swimming who wants to be blinded by a white whale failed ...

That's about all it really is. I just want to be normal again and start living my life and I'm positive, weight loss surgery is what will help me to do all the things above. I am sure it will be a great help to overcome my self-image problems and it will teach me to be once more sociable. I do not expect a miracle and if none of the above things get done well, I do not mind, because the thing that will make me most happy is to be able to walk without pain and feel like I slip into the street.

Now this is not too much to ask is it?

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Ordered List