Translate

Friday, March 27, 2015

Rapid Weight Loss With These 3 Simple Tips


Rapid Weight Loss With These 3 Simple Tips


Rapid weight loss with these three simple tips

1. Invest in a pedometer.

2. Replace the line fast food for a trip inside a grocery store.

3. The snacks should be fruits / vegetables and water.

1. Invest in a pedometer.

A pedometer is a tool that calculates the number of steps and / or miles you walk in a day. The recommended amount of steps is 10,000 per day. A pedometer helps you remember to go all day. This is a great way to keep you accountable if you do not have an accountability partner. You can do simple things to accumulate steps: take the stairs; park far from the entrance to the office; take a 10-minute walk outside or in the office. It's an easy way to incorporate exercise into your day.

2. Replace the line fast food for a trip inside a grocery store.

Instead of driving under the golden arches (you know exactly what I mean), make a detour to the nearest Kroger, Publix, and Whole Foods. Buy fruit, nuts, or a sandwich on wheat bread 100% whole grain. Try the sushi at Publix or simple organic snacks Truth Kroger. Kroger prices are amazing. Check them out. You can find everything an open bar at Whole Foods. And take the trip will give you extra steps.

3. The snacks should be fruits / vegetables and water.

I know. I know. Just fruits and vegetables and water?!? Yes, just fruit and water. Do not drink your calories. Usually I do not use the word no when I give recommendations. But avoiding empty calories can guarantee you a weight loss of 10 pounds in two months if you only make this change !!!! It worked for me! My favorite snack is apples with a mixture of honey and peanut butter. Sometimes if I feel a little crazy, I'll eat pears and peanut butter too. I think my favorite snack is crunchy peanut butter, grapes, bananas and honey. For vegetables, I love hummus, hummus and comes in a variety of flavors. A type of hummus that is low in calories is hummus home of motor 2. It is easy to make and tasty. You can eat them with any vegetable of your choice. Oh, and oldie but goody is tomato, cucumber, and avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper on each bite. You can also do a quick granola which I love. The ingredients are: honey, cinnamon, dates Ezekiel 4: 9 cereals, spices, pumpkin and nuts. Another helpful hint with snacks, pack them. If you have them with you, it is a little easier to commit to eating.

Try these fire safe steps to shed pounds.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Ordered List