Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

Lose Weight Affirmations - 12 Statements To Use



Lose Weight Affirmations - 12 Statements To Use


How claims about weight loss help you lose weight? Your mind and body like to be balanced and are closely related. Using your mind power is a great way to stay focused on your weight loss goals, and help your body respond to your weight loss efforts. Using affirmations seem easy, but it requires some thought and action on your part.

What should you do first?

* Before you start spouting phrases sit and thoughtfully write your affirmations to lose weight. Be sincere and positive in your language. Do not use language that tells you what not to do. Instead of talking in a way that tells your body the actions to be taken.

* Affirmations rhymes are also useful. Rimes has rhythm and can help you to remember the affirmation throughout the day.

* Be specific in the action you want your body to be taken to shed unwanted pounds. Do not use generalizations like, "I want to lose weight I'm going to flatten my stomach by doing crunches four times a week" "Use clear and concise language as,"..

* Affirmations should have a language and verbiage. You need to tell you what you will do. Start sentences like: "I am in the process ... I will", etc. Use action words.

* Keep a positive attitude and live your weight loss statements assertions. It does no good to repeat your affirmations in the morning and then the rest of the day you complain about your body and having a negative body image. You may need to memorize and repeat some of your assertions throughout the day to keep your enthusiastic and motivated mind.

12 Affirmations lose weight to use

1. I am pleased and skinny books "virgin".
2. I will choose fruit and vegetables for snacks to burn fat cells.
3. I Being grateful for my body and it's current health.
4. I exercise five times a week to stop more fat cells from forming.
5. I am tone and strengthen my body five times a week to thin my size.
6. I am practicing to learn a new "white" (sport or activity)
7. I will prepare food in advance to eat healthy meals.
8. I feel motivated and energetic.
9. I enjoy my workouts and love to see shed pounds.
10. I am preparing and eating nutritious foods and meals.
11. I drink lots of water throughout the day to reduce hunger.
12. I eat smaller portions to lose belly fat.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Ordered List